2022 IPPA Piano Pedagogy Series
- COMING SOON: The 2022 IPPA Piano Pedagogy Series – A Sneak Peek of the Pedagogy Conference of the 2022 IPPA Conero International Piano Competition & Festival!
- Five online lectures, starting March 23rd.
- Free for IPPA Members (Join here)
- If you aren't able to make it at the time of the session, no problem - the lectures will be available to watch later (members only).
- Signups are now open! Lectures are also available for individual purchase if you are able to join the sessions live. If you're an IPPA Member, have your membership email address ready. Register here.
- For IPPA Members, you will receive an email with all of the recordings as they are made available.
- Dates for the IPPA Conero Festival and Competition have been anounced:
- Competition Schedule:
Preliminary Round: April 30th, 2022
Semifinal Round: May-June, 2022
Final Round: July 30th -August 1st, 2022
More info about the Competition available at the Festival website.
- Festival Dates: August 1st-10th,2022 (Recanati, Italy)
More info here.
The International Piano Professionals Association (IPPA), established in the United States, is engaged in all academic activities of the piano profession, such as publication and translation of professional articles, lectures, concerts, teacher training, art festivals, international piano exchange programs and so on. All the tutors and members of the association are university professors, pianists who are active in the international music circles, and all doctors who awarded a DMA in piano. The association is committed to build the most authoritative academic platform for the piano profession.